Surajmal Shobhachand Ltd., already a well-known name in the world of yarns, fabrics and garments, has gained from strength to strength in recent times. Its' over three decades long association with the textile industry has enabled the company to acquire a cutting edge over the other companies in this field.
On the dint of our decades of experience in the fabric and garment industry, we confidently march towards enhancing the services of the Buying House. Headquartered in the paradise of garment export, Chennai, it has its prime branches in Tiruppur and New Delhi, thus having a strong base in Tiruppur for its range of big knitted garments and in Chennai in case of woven garments. However, woven garments like cardigans and pullovers are sourced from New Delhi. We also source garments from Nepal and Bangladesh. We have in-house sampling section to cater to the samples requirements of the Buyers promptly.
India's competitiveness lies in the fact that it has a very matured and large textile industry, which compliments the huge apparel industry. It provides flexibility to buyers in quantity, quality and price. Equipped with good infrastructure facilities, which is improving by the day, it has ensured timely delivery. The political situation in India is stable and its export policy is well defined and long term thus heralding optimism for the garment industry……..
We also have a full-fledged Buying House in the city of Dhaka in Bangladesh catering to Buyers like Bershka, Spain, Metro, Germany, Kaufhof, Germany, etc. The orders from Metro and Kaufhof are routed through Halfmoon Sportswear Gmbh, Koln. This has helped us further to strengthen our knowledge and expertise in this field for last 13 years.
Bangladesh, with its cheap labour and quality garments and good quality garments and good quality prints have created a name for itself in garment industry. With our network of pool of suppliers and in-depth knowledge of the country being present for more than two decades, we can provide quality garments with value additions in prints, washes, embroideries, sequins etc.
We have also sourcing garments from Cambodia. Cambodia has a good infrastructure for garments which is developing constantly. Its proximity with Thailand, Vietnam and China helps it to import fabrics faster and at competitive price providing Buyers a good alternative.
(1) We take over the responsibility of quality and delivery of garments on behalf of Buyer
(2) Ability to choose the right factory at the price line given our experience in dealing with multi-faced product line.
(3) Providing one stop house for a variety of garments.
(4) Flexibility in sourcing the right quality yarn, trims / accessories from around the world to supply garments at competitive price.
(5) Assurance of quality products by our in-line production controllers supervised by quality managers following Buyer standards and requirements and avoiding surprise at final stage.
(6) Quick response to your enquiries, sample requirements, trims and accessories.
(7) Dedicated team to take care of your sample requirements promptly.
(8) Easily contactable over e-mail, skype, telephone, mobile and fax.
(9) Complete follow-up from the time enquiry is received till shipment is delivered to the buyer.
(10) A well equipped lab to control quality of fabrics like computerized color matching cabinet, GSM checking machine, Color fastness, Dry and Wet Rub, Shrinkage and Barcode reading machine etc.
(11) Wal-mart, Wrap, Oekotex, ISO 9000, REACH, BSCI, ACCORD approved factories are in our panel of factories.